selection mode

Let us know if anything goes wrong with our baby :)
webmaster
Site Admin

Re: selection mode

Post by webmaster » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:26 am

I'll upload a modified version of the Force Select action that will solve this. Give me just a few minutes.

Please, do let me know about your memory issue.

Thanks
Juan Soldi
The Helium Scraper Team

relicon

Post by relicon » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:35 am

As for the memory issue, I uploaded a picture for it below. As you can see it's running at 301, 864k. And notice that the "Repeat Times" in Heliumscraper is 2 Times.

The story is, that if I change the number "2" into "3" or "4" or greater, the more memory it uses. What I mean by that, is the number of repetition of the script.

I remember I configured it to repeat 10 times, and the memory usage slowly increases and it never stopped increasing.

relicon

Post by relicon » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:39 am

I already have IE9 in my windows 7 computer, I will follow the instructions that you have provided me soon.

And also, I was running helium scraper in my windows xp computer. That's where the memory usage issue occurred.

I took a screenshot of it to explain in the post above.

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:41 am

Hi,

I just uploaded the new version. You'll need to delete the Force Select actions tree and import it again. Just check the Ignore if not found after timeout check box.
Juan Soldi
The Helium Scraper Team

relicon

Post by relicon » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:49 am

Oh where can I find the "ignore if not found after timeout" check box?

I imported the Force Select action for item numbers and I tried to find the check box you were talking about. I'm sorry but I couldn't find the check box....

relicon

Post by relicon » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:59 am

I imported the "Force Select" however it doesn't have any check boxes that say " Ignore if not found after timeout "

relicon

Post by relicon » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:20 am

webmaster wrote:Hi,

I just uploaded the new version. You'll need to delete the Force Select actions tree and import it again. Just check the Ignore if not found after timeout check box.

oh i think you forgot to attach it, there are no attachments on this page.

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:12 am

Hi,

I've uploaded the file to the main server. You can import it from Project -> Online Premades or from New action -> Execute Actions Tree -> More.... Make sure you remove the old Force Select before.
Juan Soldi
The Helium Scraper Team