Help with next page Action

Questions and answers about anything related to Helium Scraper
stevemorhall

Help with next page Action

Post by stevemorhall » Tue May 20, 2014 9:41 am

I am hoping someone might be able to look at the attached action/script and tell me what I am doing wrong

When I run the Main Action – my first problem is the web site seams to hang basically Helium will not move on as the web page does not fully load ( I can delete the staring page and navigate to the starting page http://www.parker-direct.com/search manually where I then click stop loading which seams to work but wanted to know if I was doing something wrong?)

The second and main issue is I cannot get the action to click on the next button so it navigates through all 269 pages of products. This is driving me made trying to find a solution.

The action to get the data works nicely and is set up a little strange to handle the fact that some pages have one or two drop down menus, basically I need help getting Helium to click on the next page and keep going until the end as at the moment ill I get is the data from the first page/list of products.

I am quite new to this and do not know anything about scripting so my knowledge is based around the included actions. I have got the next page function to work on other sites I just can not see why it does not work on this one ? thanks in advance
Attachments
Parkers Action.rar
(32.63 KiB) Downloaded 589 times

malik125

Re: Help with next page Action

Post by malik125 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:26 pm

The action to get the data works nicely and is set up a little strange to handle the fact that some pages have one or two drop down menus, basically I need help getting Helium to click on the next page and keep going until the end as at the moment ill I get is the data from the first page/list of products
Mohsin